Triage stalled validation: 2020-08-02
Some issues on Tails' GitLab, currently assigned to you, seem to require updating in order to:
- better reflect your plans
- bring down your amount of work-in-progress to a sustainable level
- encourage team work and increase the chances that someone finishes the work
Below, there's a section titled with your GitLab username, that lists the issues assigned to you, in "Needs Validation" state, that were not updated since more than 45 days.
For each such issue, you have a few options, such as:
- If you are the author of the work that needs validation: try to find someone who can complete the review in a timely manner.
- Else, if you are the reviewer:
- Unassign yourself to make it clear that someone else can handle it.
- Set up whatever self-organizational tool works for you to ensure you complete the review in a timely manner.
the robot that avoids a human doing ticket triaging and asking you the above questions on each such issue
- Release process: reviewing improvements following 4.5~rc1, 4.5, and 4.6
- Broken test suite in devel: version numbers
- Jenkins does not run the full test suite for tags
- Run our own email (IMAP/POP3/SMTP) server for automated tests run on lizard