Create a reminder based on GitLab to send e-mail about stalled issues
We should re-implement, in a GitLab-compatible way, the issue triaging tools we had on Redmine to identify:
- "Stalled work-in-progress"
- "Reviews waiting for a long time"
This will require a dedicated API key:
- Decide what level of authorization the user must have → "Reporter" on all projects, in order to be able to see confidential issues
- Create a GitLab user for ticket triaging
- Generate an API key
Add the API key to the place where it'll be used (ticket triager machine,
puppet-lizard-hiera-node, or what not, depending on where the issue reminder code will run
For more detailed information, pointers, and implementation ideas, see:
- Summary issues that this creates should be assigned to the ticket gardener → should be the case once tails/gitlab-config!7 is deployed
- Summary issues that this creates should get appropriate labels (needs tails/gitlab-config!7):
Finally, once this is all merged & deployed, final cleanup steps:
- Remove from our Puppet code base all traces of the previous, Redmine-based implementation