Fix PO files on the USB image doc branch
I realized today that I messed up when I prepared the USB image
integration branch: I merged an old version of
So I’ve tried to fix that but then I realized that your branch (at least
0dac4d38) makes tons of strings
fuzzy in PO files, which will break lots of translations if we release
it as-is. I think that’s because the PO files were refreshed using a
version of po4a newer than what’s in Stretch. That version improves
string extraction, which will be great once everyone who updates and
consumes these PO files (our production website, translators, tech
writers) all switch to that new version. Meanwhile, we have to stick
to the po4a version that’s in Stretch, otherwise .
So please fix this on your branch. It might be that reverting the aforementioned commit is enough, I dunno. Once you’re done, please reassign to me so I take a last quick look and merge into our integration branch :)
I’ll let you check things with Cody as needed so this does not happen again.
Parent Task: #16006 (closed)
- Blocks #16199 (closed)