FAQ: add a part about VOIP
Current state of things:
- No web-based VoIP application (like Jitsi and BigBlueButton) works from Tor Browser because Tor doesn't support UDP (only TCP) and they all rely on WebRTC over UDP.
- Mumble works from Tails and can be installed with the Additional Software feature.
- We considered adding Wahay to Tails but efforts are stalled, as far as I can tell.
- Other efforts are pretty much stalled right now, cf. #14567
- We might get VoIP for free once we support mobile messaging applications (eg. Telegram calls work over Tor, I think).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information