Migrate away from our GNOME "AffectsTails" keyword
GNOME is moving from Bugzilla to their own GitLab instance and we won’t get an AffectTails label there, so we need to devise & implement something to replace the “AffectsTails” keyword we’ve been using on their Bugzilla.
This is currently about 19 open bugs on Bugzilla plus one that’s been migrated to GitLab already. I think this number will keep growing: we apply this keyword to bugs faster than they get fixed.
- Publish a usable list of GNOME bugs that affect Tails on a stable URL.
- Display the bug title in that list.
- Anyone can easily add a bug to the list (having to create an account somewhere is OK, needing special privileges is not).
- Make it clear which bugs were resolved upstream (e.g. allow listing only open ones or automatically strikethrough those that were resolved).
- Display bugs metadata e.g. affected product, bug title, last update time.
- Allow filtering & sorting based on metadata.
- Blocks tails/accounting#15506