Fix language → keyboard selection for Indonesian: en-US
- As discovered on #16838 (closed) and #15161 (closed), selecting Arabic language leads to an English (US) keyboard being selected.
- As discovered on #16481 (closed), selecting Indonesian language leads to an Arabic keyboard being selected.
- As discovered on #12547 (comment 41047), selecting some languages (lang
codes: ayc, bhb, brx, cmn, hak, hne, lij, lzh, mhr, nan, nhn, quz,
sgs, shs, tcy, the, unm, wae, yue) confuses the algorithm, triggers
an exception (invisibly to the user), so English (US) layout is
picked by default, and then:
- one can still choose their preferred keyboard layout by hand, and it’ll be applied as expected;
- if one selects another language/region, then the previously set keyboard layout is not updated accordingly.
Feature Branch: bugfix/12638-wrong-language-to-keyboard
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information