Evaluate using roflcoptor as Tor control port filter
Originally created by @sajolida on #11542 (Redmine)
It seems to be used by Subgraph and the successor of or-ctl-sieve, which I mentioned in #6742 (comment 103978).
If it matches our requirements and is likely to be maintained, maybe we should replace our custom control port filter with this.
- Related to #9001 (closed)
- Related to #7870 (closed)
- Related to #6788 (closed)
- Related to #6384 (closed)
- Related to #11826 (closed)
- Blocks #6742 (closed)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information