Update Jenkins core and plugins: 2020Q4 edition
- 2.237: Update Apache Ant from 1.10.7 to 1.10.8. (pull 4725) -- We're running Ant 1.9.9-1+deb9u1.
- 2.240: Update bundled Script Security Plugin from 1.71 to 1.73. (pull 4769) -- We're using 1.74.
- 2.248: Remove the fallback Jenkins URL from the JNLP launch file so that WebSocket agents can be connected over Java Web Start. (issue 63014)
- 2.258 Update the bundled Mailer plugin from 1.21 to 1.32.1. (pull 4938) -- We're using 1.32.
- 2.259: Update the bundled version of Script Security Plugin from 1.73 to 1.75. (pull 4947) -- We're using 1.74
- 2.259: Update the bundled version of Display URL API plugin from 2.0 to 2.3.1. (pull 4948) -- We're using 2.3.2
- 2.260: Update bundled version of Apache Ant from 1.10.8 to 1.10.9. (pull 4958) -- We're running Ant 1.9.9-1+deb9u1.
- Update Jenkins
- Update plugins
- Restart all agents (to enforce download of fresh JNLP).
Fix JNLP connection to use
JENKINS_URLinstead of always-working fallback URL.
- Cleanup Puppet code after deploy (remove disabled plugins).
- Remove disabled plugins.
- Create issue for fixing APT proxy redirection problem -- #17797
- Create issue for migrating away from JNLP, either using WebSockets or moving to controller → agent (SSH?) connection -- #17798.
Create issue to puppetize and document the use of the fixed port
42585for serving API: #17800
- Check if there are plugins that were removed from Puppet but not from Jenkins.
- Upgrade to latest LTS (2.263.3)
- Schedule next update: #17799
Last update: #16955 (closed)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information