Update Jenkins core and plugins: 2020Q1 + 2020Q2 edition
Updating those that have CVEs is already covered by sysadmin shifts. This is about updating all plugins as we can’t rely on every security issue to get a CVE and there’s no LTS with security support.
This includes giving a crash course to groente + zen so they know how to do that.
- Merge and deploy puppet-tails!6 (merged)
- Merge and deploy jenkins-jobs!1 (merged)
- Enable security using standard setup
- Generate an API token for that user
Add that API token to
- Figure out when we'll do the next upgrade and schedule it → #17730 (closed)
- Blocked by #10068 (closed)