Investigate using Thunderbird & TorBirdy as the RSS reader
This should be done against the questions raised in https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/torbirdy#IsitsafetosubscribetoRSSfeedswithThunderbirdandTorBirdy:
- Is automatic fetching disabled?
- Is HTML disabled?
- Are proxy settings respected? (this is out of scope as far as Tails is concerned so not stricly required as part of this ticket)
- Are there other anonymity implications?
- Sukhbir said he started working on this already, and created https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/19031 to track this.
- anonym answered he would have time to work on this any time soon.
Parent Task: #11082 (closed)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information