Remove the right pane of WhisperBack
During the discussion around #6992 (closed), the proposal of removing the right pane of WhisperBack arose. It is currently used to:
- Link to the bug reporting guidelines
- Display info about email address
- Browser the documentation
I think all those three functions could be better achieved without having them in a separate pane and integrated in a linear workflow from the top to the bottom of the window:
- The link to the bug reporting guidelines could be integrated at the top of the window, or provided in a dialog message when starting WhisperBack.
- The information about why providing an email address could be made shorter and inserted right before the email field.
- Browsing the documentation in the right pane is quite uncomfortable, and could be replaced by opening a proper browser.
That needs some more UI research and prototypes.
Feature Branch: saschamarkus/whisperback:feature/7180-remove-right-pane
- Screenshot from 2018-05-15 21-42-07.png