decide what kind of web support do we want to provide
Originally created by Tails on #5984 (Redmine)
- We closed our web forum in June 2013.
- Tor gave up on having its own ask.torproject.org based on Askbot.
- We didn’t decide to follow their move to StackExchange so far.
We have to discuss what kind of web support we want to provide, taking into account our availability, the possible cooperation with Tor, the limitations of the different tools, etc.
Possible scenarios are:
- Improve Askbot to our requirements
- Go ahead with StackExchange
- Setup a mailing list as replacement
- Do nothing