Consider keeping previous persistent bridges in Persistent Storage after the user chose not to use them anymore
The following discussion from !539 (merged) should be addressed:
I'm not convinced by my manual testing. Look at this sequence:
- I create a Tails with presistence, and reboot
- I connect to Tor bridges, successfully, and reboot
- TCA is proposing me the bridges I entered last time.
- I decide to only use default bridges. Connect.
"bridges": . Reboot.
- Now TCA doesn't propose me to use bridges. I consider this acceptable
- If I still select an option to use bridges, I see no bridges in the textview.
I don't think this should be the case. I think that TCA should never delete working set of bridges.
Also (from !543 (comment 175352)):
I did this:
- create persistence
- choose "hide" at the consent question, then input some bridges and save them
I expected tca to pre-select the "hide" button. It doesn't. However, if I click on the "easy" choice, I see the "use bridges" checkbox is selected.