Update doc for "Improvement 1: Configuration of Tor bridges"
Quotes from the first usability tests:
- "Something that keeps you hidden"
- "Tor introduction point"
- "Bridge is something that you walk through in order to be invisible. When you finish that bridge you are now invisible and nobody can found you."
- "Relays are different layers that you need to walk through to have this security."
- "Without bridges people will know that you are using Tor even if they don't know who you are."
- "Bridges are not traced back to you"
- "Having bridges to your USB stick proves that you did something online with it"
Maybe have a diagram or infography that explains bridges.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information