Update doc for "Improvement 1: Configuration of Tor bridges"
Quotes from the first usability tests:
- "Something that keeps you hidden"
- "Tor introduction point"
- "Bridge is something that you walk through in order to be invisible. When you finish that bridge you are now invisible and nobody can found you."
- "Relays are different layers that you need to walk through to have this security."
- "Without bridges people will know that you are using Tor even if they don't know who you are."
- "Bridges are not traced back to you"
- "Having bridges to your USB stick proves that you did something online with it"
Maybe have a diagram or infography that explains bridges.
- update doc for #17330 (closed)
- update doc for #17215 (closed)
- Write doc for "Improvement 3: Inclusion of default bridges"
- update /doc/about/fingerprint
- mention "The Proxy Server is refusing connections" as it confuses many people
update the reference to Tor Launcher in
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information