Improve Help Desk standard replies
This was originally proposed on #17935 (comment 160485).
- Move existing standard replies ("templates") to a place where people who are not Help Desk members can propose improvements → https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/help-desk-shared/-/wikis/templates
- Help Desk start using this standard reply, we get used to improving & updating it.
Write new standard replies as needed, for situations not covered by the existing ones.
- "This is not Tails specific, we have limited resources, you'll find the answer yourself using your favorite search engine" (some users clearly ask Help Desk before they search the web)
- "We're aware of this problem, we're working on it, see $ISSUE"
- Triage the existing standard replies
- Move the most common/relevant standard replies to our website
Teach numbat how to propose changes to templates hosted on our website
- i.e. how to do a MR, presumably via the GitLab web interface
Decide whether it's worth automating the process of sending this standard reply
- If it is, see you on #17935.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information