Update test suite to cope with Unsafe Browser homepage changes
wiki/src/misc/unsafe_browser_warning.html has been changed today on
master and devel, in a way that sometimes breaks the test suite.
We need to:
- Merge master into stable.
- Fork a branch off stable.
- On that branch, update
- Ensure this fixes the problem: the “The Unsafe Browser can be used in all languages supported in Tails” scenario should pass without leaving fuzzy Sikuli candidates behind.
- Review and merge into stable.
- Merge stable into devel.
- Update the pictures again on devel: the page is rendered differently on Buster.
- Ensure this fixes the problem on devel too: the “The Unsafe Browser can be used in all languages supported in Tails” scenario should pass without leaving fuzzy Sikuli candidates behind.
Feature Branch: test/17004-unsafe-browser-homepage-stretch, test/17004-unsafe-browser-homepage-buster
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information