Update our OpenPGP keys in 2019
What we’re supposed to do each year:
- Bump the master key’s expiration date by 1 year.
- Generate a new signing subkey for each RM, and move it onto new smartcards (the old ones are still needed to keep the previous subkey during the transition period).
- If needed, generate and split a revocation certificate for our signing key. See internal.git for details.
- Update the public key in
- Update references to the public key at least in
- Create a ticket about updating our OpenPGP keys next year.
To be done at the summit during northern hemisphere summer.