Additional Software gets opened multiple times
See screenshot in attachment.
- If you click multiple times on the gear button in the persistent storage configuration.
- If you open it multiple times from the Applications menu.
It’s especially annoying when doing:
- Start without a persistent storage.
- Open Additional Software.
- Click on the link to “create a persistent storage”.
- Create the persistent storage.
- Click on the gear button in the persistent storage configuration.
- → The same window opens again…
I don’t think it’s a big deal but if that can be solved it will look much more polished to people who might otherwise face this.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information