Mangled URLs or mirror when retrying after verification failure
Steps to reproduce:
- Visit https://tails.boum.org/install/download.
- Install Tails Verification.
- Verify a dummy file to get a verification failure.
- Click on “Please try to download again…”
- You get a 404 error which comes from a mangled URL returned by replaceUrlPrefixWithRandomMirror.
See screenshot in attachment.
Feature Branch: web/15443-mangled-urls-on-download-retry
Parent Task: #12328 (closed)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information