Unify po headers
The script is placed here (currently):
old script for reference: wiki/src/contribute/l10n_tricks/check_po.sh
- at developers computer for checking/unifing their po files.
- at Jenkins to check all po files. wiki/src po files have other rules than other po files.
- a malicious users try to trick this script
- as core devs need to review random review requests against
tailsrepository, the scrip itself can’t live in the same repository nor submodule, as otherwise a
malicious userscan get into control of a core devs’ computer.
- never screws up the host system
- status code is reflecting if any error was detected in po files
- it does not get triggerd by freshly created/updated po files by ikiwiki (Author: IkiWiki <ikiwiki.info>)
- only modify any file, when
- output should be clear enough for humans to understand, where an issue was detected.
Feature Branch: https://salsa.debian.org/tails-team/tails/merge_requests/14
Parent Task: #15079 (closed)