Upgrade to Linux 4.13
It made it into sid a few days ago, so 4.12 won’t get any security update => we should consider this upgrade for Tails 3.3 despite its theoretical bugfix-only status. If no relevant security update is fixed in 4.12..4.13 when it’s time to make this decision, then we can postpone this to Tails 3.4 (and the same reasoning applies again since 3.4 is bugfix-only as well).
If we decide to go this way, we’ll need to use our freeze exception mechanism unless we bump the APT snapshots anyway for #14714 (closed).
Feature Branch: feature/14789-linux-4.13