[translate.vm]Decide if we merge 'weblate git' with 'staging git'
In our famous svg , ‘weblate git’ and ‘staging git’ have a note about being merged.
I think it will be much better to merge this two repos in one, we can always have the repo reverted to a previous stage if something stops working and we don’t need to make staging ikiwiki changed able to get to the weblate git.
Parent Task: sysadmin#15077 (closed)
- Blocks sysadmin#12340 (closed)