Inconsistent titles in overviews
We currently have:
- “Install from windows” which lacks a capital letter on Windows
- "Install from Linux (Red Hat, Fedora, etc.) which is not underlined consistently with others
- “Install from Debian” which doesn’t mention Ubuntu
- “Mac: burn a DVD and then install” which doesn’t follow the same structure as all the other ones
- meta title="Other Linux (Red Hat, Fedora, etc.) inconsistent with h1
- meta title=“Debian (& Ubuntu, Linux Mint, etc.)” inconsistent with h1
It might also be worth check how much these titles are consistent with their corresponding scenarios.
Assigned to tchou who wrote this code originally.
Feature Branch: web/10734-title-consistency
- Blocked by #10953 (closed)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information