Improve some terminology and phrasing of the Persistence wizard
- From the discussion we had on terminology, we should replace occurrences of “persistent volume” as “persistent storage”. See https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-ux/2015-May/000402.html
- Use “Assistant” instead of wizard: tracked elsewhere (#15109)
- Rename the menu entry as “Persistent Storage Settings”.
- While we’re breaking translation let’s improve a bunch of other things as well :)
- Adapt the documentation accordingly.
- Rename the “Persistent data” feature as “Persistent folder”
- Improve the error message “Error, Persistence partition is not unlocked.” to get rid of the note on doc/first_steps/persistence/configure.mdwn.
- Writes “features” somewhere in the list of features
- Menu entry: “Persistent Storage” (only)
- Improve strings on Welcome Screen
- “Persistent Storage” or leave it like this
- “Unlock Encryption”
Parent Task: #8948 (closed)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information