Commit 638bfda7 authored by bertagaz's avatar bertagaz
Browse files

Add C. SponsorS report part.

parent 02776d5b
......@@ -115,6 +115,30 @@ In December, **788 ISOs** were tested by our Jenkins instance.
# C. Scale our infrastructure
## C.2. Be able to detect within hours failures and malfunction on our services
We had to reschedule our plans on this front, as the Jenkins deliverable
took some more of our time, as well as the Tails 1.8.1 emergency
release.
We already started to deploy locally on a developer machine a prototype
setup using puppet to get an idea of how the chosen solution can be
deployed, and how compatible it is with our setup.
We plan to go on deploying this prototype until the 2.0 release, as
well as finishing the installation of the VM that will host this
service, which means deciding how we'll handle its puppet configuration.
We'll then start to implement it in production during the 2.2 release
cycle.
## C.4. Maintain our already existing services
We kept on answering the requests from the community as well as taking
care of security updates as covered by "C.4.4. Administer our services
up to milestone IV" until the end of December.
We also had a sysadmin sprint in the middle of December, but most of it
was sadly spent working on the Tails 1.8.1 emergency release.
# D. Migration to Debian Jessie
......
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment