Puppetize critical Weblate configuration
Great parts of our setup were implemented so far by clicking stuff in the admin web UI, which:
- Makes it hard to audit & review both the current state of things and future changes.
- Implies we have no way to set up another, identical instance of this
platform, which is problematic:
- It’s hard to replicate the setup locally for dev/test purposes.
- If we ever screw up the database hopelessly, we can’t easily reset it and restore the settings we really want to keep.
So it would be nice to encode in Puppet the settings we really care about, such as ACLs for groups, that implement critical parts of our security model (#16855 (closed)).
Need to be Puppetized
- Permissions (roles, groups, admins, etc)