Have the Weblate Git communicate with our main Git repository
(plan created by intrigeri and hefee - Jan 2018)
- Have a (rough) review of used scripts and interaction of components (tails#16326 (closed)).
- We have to make sure that Weblate git only contains reviewed translations.
- maybe have pre-commit hooks that run check_po on the commit.
- Weblate should push by commit. Or if that to much noise once per hour. If once per hour we need a cronjob for this on the weblate VM.
- get pre-receive hook reviewed (#15402 (closed)).
- On merge, our main git has to verify that weblate tries to push only po files, modified or new ones, and nothing else. Email on error to weblate admins and tails-l10n.
Parent Task: tails#15079 (closed)
- tails#15185 (closed)
- #15356 (closed)
- #15402 (closed)
- #15673 (closed)
- #15675 (closed)
- tails#16842 (closed)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information