Corresponding ticket: tails#6064 (closed)
- Left to do
- Works fine
- Misc reports
Left to do
- Minimized applications in the taskbar can't be raised via the taskbar. They can be raised via the Activities Overwiew.
Toshiba Encore 2 WT8-B
- Intel Atom CPU Z3735F @ 1.33GHz (Bay Trail)
- can cold-boot from USB: hold down the Vol+ button, then hold down the Power button, until the boot selection menu appears. Select the desired boot device and press the Windows key.
- Backlight tuning: GNOME Shell offers the UI, but it has no visible effect.
- Display rotation (probably because we don't install
- MAC spoofing fails
Toshiba Encore 2
- Boots fine without custom boot loader options.
- Battery level monitoring
- We've been reported that except Wi-Fi, Tails 3.11 works fine on the Microsoft Surface Go 10 inch. According to this post a update of the firmware file (shipped by firmware-atheros) fixes that.
- https://twitter.com/kapper1224 gave an inspiring talk at DebConf18 (slides) about "Hacking with x86 Windows Tablet and mobile devices on Debian".