Collection of useful resources which might help to better understand project internals.
Python implementation of GDM greeter
- http://doctormo.org/tag/gdm/ - author's blog
- getting source code: bzr branch lp:gdm-commmunity-greeter
- community-greeter (and hence tails-greeter) depends on gtkme package by the same author:
- getting source code: bzr branch lp:~doctormo/doctormo-random/gtkme
- https://code.launchpad.net/gdm-commmunity-greeter/ - project upon which tails-greeter is initially based on.
- https://launchpad.net/~doctormo/+archive/greeter/+packages - ubuntu packages for gdm-commmunity-greeter
- https://code.launchpad.net/~doctormo/doctormo-random/gtkme - Python's GTK extension which allows run-time localization.
- http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=629199 - RFP for python-gtkme package
- Fedora's language/locale/timezone table
- thoughts about Ananconda Language & Keyboard Layout Selection: both what Anaconda current offers (very similar to the Debian Installer) and their future plans are better than current tails-greeter, and greatly inspiring
- GNOME 3.1 login screen (shell-style greeter + initial setup tool): rationale and description, screenshots
- Anaconda UX redesign plan, based on the Hub and Spoke UI pattern