GNOME is in the process of migrating from Bugzilla to GitLab. So until this migration is completed, some of the issues that affect Tails live in their Bugzilla while some others are already on their GitLab.
Feel free to add any relevant issue to this list.
- gnome-shell-extensions: window-list theme should match shell default theme
- GtkSpinner doesn't spin in VMs
- Saving playlist state sometimes hangs totem
- Yelp: Clicking a HTML link pointing to an anchor on the page currently viewed opens Nautilus
- screensaver doesn't lock with password prompt if password was just set
- Cursor stays in wait status for some seconds after calling
- Seahorse: Please support finding remote OpenPGP keys by fingerprint
- Seahorse: Please support HKP over TLS
- seahorse-nautilus: non-ISO-C and non-deprecated-API warnings
- seahorse-nautilus: does not or only partially import keys
- Seahorse: cannot Import Public SSH Keys
- keyboard: Without settings or under GDM make sure to add the US layout
- Simplify the process of connecting to a Wi-Fi network (tails#14534)
- Display an empty Wi-Fi icon when the Wi-Fi is not connected (tails#14534)